Home printers aren’t just useful in the office, either; they are also a great way to work remotely from home, too. These days, more and more people are telecommuting and working remotely from their own homes, so it’s important to have the right equipment to complete your tasks and stay productive. Whether you need to print at home or you want to be able to print while traveling, the best home printers for 2022 can help you get the job done with ease.
In today’s business world, the need for a reliable home printer is more important than ever. With so many people working remotely, or from home offices, the ability to print documents quickly and easily is a must. But with so many different printers on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Here are some of the best home printers for small businesses in 2022
1) HP OfficeJet 4635 Wireless All-in-One Printer: The HP OfficeJet 4635 has an Ethernet port, a built-in scanner and fax machine, WiFi capabilities (wireless printing), and prints at speeds up to 23 pages per minute.
2) Epson WorkForce WF -2540 WiFi Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer: Perfect for busy households, this all-in-one inkjet printer offers fast speeds up to 32 pages per minute. It has WiFi capabilities (wireless printing), 2.5 LCD touch screen controls, 4 individual ink tanks (no color cartridges), scan duplexing capability and mobile printing app compatibility.
In the past year, remote work has become the new normal for many people. And as we enter a new year, it’s likely that this trend will continue. So if you’re looking for a printer that can handle your printing needs from the comfort of your home, here are the best options on the market.
- Canon PIXMA TS9520 Wireless All-in-One Printer: This printer is ideal for those who need to print high-quality documents and photos. It offers a variety of features, including AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and NFC connectivity. The TS9520 also comes with an LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, and auto duplexing.
- Brother HL L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer: If you’re looking for a wireless printer with easy setup, this is an excellent option. The HL L2300D also comes with fast speed and toner life up to 2500 pages in monochrome mode (with starter cartridge).
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730DTWF Scanner & Copier: If cost isn’t an issue for you, this multifunctional device may be the perfect option. The WorkForce Pro offers 50% faster speeds than its predecessor along with 10x15cm scanning capability (standard office size).
Home printers have come a long way in recent years, and there are now a variety of options that can suit any family’s needs. If you’re looking for a printer that can handle remote working, home offices, or even just general home use, we’ve got you covered. Here are the best home printers for 2022.
Epson EcoTank ET-4760 (three sentences): The Epson EcoTank ET-4760 is one of the best all-in-one home printers on the market, and it’s perfect for families who need to print, scan, and copy documents. It has an impressive printing speed of 15 pages per minute, and it comes with a two-year warranty.
- Epson SureColor P400
- Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000
- HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-in-One Printer
- Brother MFC-J985DW All-in-One Printer
- Canon Pixma TS9520 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer
- Epson WorkForce WF-7720 All-in-One Printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Printer 8. Brother MFC-L2700DW All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
- Dell Color Multifunction Printer
- HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer
- Canon ImageClass MF228w Monochrome Laser Printer
- Ricoh Aficio MP C2020SP Digital Production Color Document Scanner
- HP Envy 7640 ePrinter 14. Canon MAXIFY MB2770 Wireless Color Photo Printer
- Brother DCP-9270CDW Professional Label Maker with ID Card Copy Function 16. Brother HL-3170CDW Monochrome Duplex Business Laser Printer
- Kodak ESP 3250 Black & White Multi-Function Copier /Printer 18. Canon SELPHY CP1300 Compact Photo Printer 19. Panasonic KX-MB2000 Series Mono Multifunction Print System 20. Epson Expression Premium XP-820 21. EPSON L655D+ is a wireless monochrome laser printer that is the ideal solution for remote working, home offices and more.
- The machine features two paper trays (250 sheets) as well as an output tray that can hold up to 100 sheets of paper at once. EPSON L655D+ is also equipped with PictBridge – a system for direct printing from digital cameras to printers without the need of using a computer – as well as USB connectivity so users can save documents onto flash drives. The device has a print speed of up to 24 pages per minute in black-and white mode, but offers color prints in just 22 seconds each thanks to the four separate ink tanks.
If you’re looking for the best home printer in 2022, you’ll want to consider a few things. First, what do you need to print? If you’re mostly printing documents and photos, you’ll want a different type of printer than if you’re printing mainly labels or other specialized materials. Second, how much space do you have for a printer? Some printers are quite large, while others are more compact. Third, how much money are you willing to spend on a printer? Prices can range from around $100 to $1000 or more. Fourth, what features are important to you? Some printers have wireless connectivity, while others have built-in scanners or fax machines. Fifth, what brand do you prefer? Different brands offer a variety of benefits, such as low-cost ink, robust customer service, and/or high-quality prints. Sixth, how often will you be using your printer? Do you plan to use it every day or only occasionally? Your answer may help determine which kind of inkjet printer is right for you. If you’re planning to use your printer frequently, then investing in an expensive but high-quality inkjet printer may be worth it. These types of printers can produce some of the most vibrant colors and sharpest text, though they might not last as long before needing a replacement cartridge. On the other hand, if you don’t plan to use your printer that often, then opting for a less expensive yet still dependable model might make sense for you. Though these models might not produce nearly as many pages per cartridge or support as many color variations, they usually come with lower costs per page than higher end models. The decision is up to you!