To spice up your virtual meeting room, you might want to look at some virtual backgrounds to make your meetings more interesting and fun. Instead of having the same old background every time, make sure you have several so that you can switch it up every now and then. Here are five of the best virtual backgrounds for Microsoft Teams you can use in your next team meeting
Benefits of using a team background
- A virtual background can help you feel more professional during video calls.
- It can also be a fun way to show your personality and add some levity to meetings.
- If you have a busy home life, it can be helpful to use a virtual background to create a distraction-free environment.
- You can also use virtual backgrounds to show off your location if you’re working from home or traveling.
- Some people find that using a virtual background helps them focus and pay attention during meetings.
- It’s also a great way to make sure your meeting space is clean and tidy!
- How to choose a team background
- If you’re looking for a virtual background to use in Microsoft Teams, you have a few options.
- You can use one of the free backgrounds that come with the software, or you can search online for something more specific.
- If you want to stand out from the crowd, try using a custom background that reflects your personality or brand.
- To find the best virtual backgrounds, start by searching online for Microsoft Teams backgrounds or Teams backgrounds.
- Once you’ve found some options, take a look at the reviews to see what other users think of them.
- Finally, decide on a background that you think will look good and be appropriate for the team you’re in.
Can you use them in other contexts?
You can, but they might not be as effective. For example, if you’re using a virtual background of the Eiffel Tower for a meeting with your boss, it might come across as unprofessional. But if you’re using it for a meeting with friends, it might be more appropriate. The best virtual backgrounds are ones that are versatile and can be used in a variety of contexts. You want to make sure that whatever you choose will suit the occasion! What’s great about these is that they aren’t expensive at all so you don’t have to worry about ruining your budget. Plus, there are so many different options available which makes it easy to find something that’s perfect for you. It also doesn’t take up any space because you can just download them from the internet and use them as needed. If you decide later on that you don’t like what you’ve chosen or need something different then it’s super easy to change out the image!
Can you make your own?
You can, but it’s not as easy as it looks. The backgrounds need to be a certain size and resolution, and they have to be in a specific format. If you want to save yourself some time and hassle, we’ve rounded up the best virtual backgrounds for Microsoft Teams.
- 1) Grassland
- 2) Ocean background
- 3) Countryside
- 4) Nighttime Cityscape
- 5) Outer Space
- 6) Cartoon World
- 7) Floral Landscape
- 8) Landscapes of America
- 9) Monet’s Garden
- 10) Zen Garden
- 11) Flower Field
- 12) Solar System
- 13) Smokey Sunrise
- 14) Painted Desert
3 premium packs with different prices
If you’re looking for a high-quality virtual background to use in Microsoft Teams, there are a few different options available. For a small fee, you can purchase one of three premium packs from the Microsoft Store. The packs include a variety of backgrounds, so you’re sure to find one that suits your needs. Plus, the backgrounds are resolution-independent, so they’ll look great no matter what device you’re using.
10 free images (with licenses)
- To get started, check out Unsplash and Pexels. Both have a great selection of free, high-resolution images that are perfect for virtual backgrounds.
- If you want something a little more fun or unique, try searching for free Photoshop backgrounds or free Illustrator backgrounds. There are tons of results to choose from.
- For a really polished look, you can buy stock photos from sites like iStockPhoto or Shutterstock. Just make sure to read the license agreement before you use them!
- Once you’ve found the perfect image, open it in Photoshop or another photo editing program.